Support climate action? Make a donation to Act on Climate
Friends of the Earth's bold and determined Act on Climate collective is leading the call for climate action in Victoria.
Our campaign for Victoria's first Climate Budget is gathering momentum... Will you help us take it to the next level by making a donation?
Your contribution is tax-deductible and will help Act on Climate:
- Make the case for Victoria's first Climate Budget that secures investment in climate solutions across the state.
- Champion ambitious Emissions Reduction Targets for Victoria and protect the Climate Change Act 2017.
- Push the Matthew Guy and the Liberal/National party opposition to release a climate policy before the state election in November.
- Connect with communities in rural and regional Victoria to ensure they're part of the climate movement.
- Organise stunts and actions to highlight the community's strong support for climate action.
- Hold politicians (and other climate blockers) to account for stalling efforts to tackle climate change.
A donation to Friends of the Earth helps keep grassroots campaigning going strong. Click here if you'd like to become a monthly donor and member of Friends of the Earth Melbourne.*
* Members receive our tri-annual magazine Chain Reaction, newsletters, a 5% discount at the iconic Friends of the Earth Cafe & Food Co-op in Collingwood, and are part of a powerful network of grassroots community campaigners.