Act on Climate - Monthly Donations
Friends of the Earth's bold and determined Act on Climate collective is leading the call for climate action in Victoria. We're building on Friends of the Earth's efforts to secure a permanent ban on fracking as well as ambitious Victorian Renewable Energy Targets.
Our campaign for Victoria's first Climate Budget is gathering momentum... Will you help us take it to the next level by making a donation?
Your contribution is tax-deductible and will help Act on Climate:
- Make the case for Victoria's first Climate Budget that secures investment in climate solutions across the state.
- Champion ambitious Emissions Reduction Targets for Victoria and protect the Climate Change Act 2017.
- Push the Matthew Guy and the Liberal/National party opposition to release a climate policy before the state election in November.
- Connect with communities in rural and regional Victoria to ensure they're part of the climate movement.
- Organise stunts and actions to highlight the community's strong support for climate action.
- Hold politicians (and other climate blockers) to account for stalling efforts to tackle climate change.
A donation to Friends of the Earth helps keep grassroots campaigning going strong.
Contributions over $2 (excluding a small membership fee) are tax deductible. Full Friends of the Earth membership terms and conditions can be found here.
Please call our campaigns team on (03) 9419 8700 or email email@example.com for more information on how to donate via a bank account direct debit.
Read our prospectus: Find out how you can continue to support.